Prepare today for what could happen tomorrow

Sign Up Now!

The stats are staggering

Every 6 seconds a pet owner is faced with a vet bill of over $3,000. Decisions about the life, health, and safety of your beloved pet shouldn’t rely on whether or not you can afford treatment. These decisions are never easy - but with Eusoh they can be. Here’s a quick informational guide to show how Eusoh works to protect your pet at a cost you can afford!

The finer details

What is my initial out of pocket?
Your initial out of pocket is the amount you must spend on your own costs before your group can share in expenses. Your initial out of pocket is $250.
What is my member share?
Your member is share is 20%. That means that you are responsible for 20% of any expense that you submit to the system. The group shares the remaining 80%. It’s that simple.
What is the maximum reimbursable amount per year?
In a year, the maximum amount you can be reimbursed is $8500.

Here's a real-life example

Your dog swallows a grape and you pay a bill of $1000. Here’s how Eusoh helps you. After your initial out-of-pocket of $250 and your member share of 20%, the Eusoh community kicks in to reimburse you $600. The next month, your dog has a small skin infection. That cost of treatment is $350. Since you have already paid your initial out-of-pocket, you only pay your member share of 20% and the rest is shared by your group. That’s a savings of nearly $1000!

See how to get started

We speak dog, cat, and you!

Can I still use my vet?
Absolutely! With Eusoh, there is no “network” of providers to worry about.
What is reimbursable?
Check out our services list if you have any questions regarding an upcoming expense. Just remember, you have to wait 30 days from your initial sign up to submit expenses.
How do I get reimbursed?
When you visit the vet, you'll answer a few questions, upload a photo of the receipt, and the cost will be sent into the system where we will calculate how much is reimbursable. That amount will be transferred directly into your Eusoh pledge account, where you will be able to withdraw it back to your own bank.
What if I don't replenish my balance one month?
Your balance is how we share costs with other members. It needs to be replenished so that you can stay active in our community. Of course, things happen. The Eusoh team is here to answer any questions and help should you need additional support.

Click here to visit our FAQ

Join us on our journey to better care.

Sign up today!

Introducing Eusoh

We'll look into this.

Share

Help your friends save money and give your pets the protection they deserve. Spread the love!