It's a community health sharing plan that reimburses you for your pet's medical, wellness, illness, and routine care expenses.
Why is Eusoh better than regular pet insurance?
- Affordable & Fair Pricing
- No Rising Premiums
- No Networks
- No Paperwork
- Fully Transparent
Why is Eusoh the Better Option?
Eusoh's community sharing plan offers coverage for almost any kind of health expense pets could ever have, including wellness visits, and all at a fraction of the price. Members have saved over 50% compared to traditional pet insurance plans.
|What's Included||Trupanion||Nationwide||Healthy Paws||Petplan|
|Illness/Injury exam fees|
|Comprehensive periodontal disease|
|Office visit/exam fees|
|Waiting period||30 days||30 days||14 days||15 days||15 days|
*Please see our website FAQs for non-reimbursable expenses
Why offer a pet plan to your adopters?
- Receive donations for each referred pet owner.
- Provide an affordable pet health plan for your adopters, it gives them confidence and peace of mind!
- Prevent the return or euthanization of animals!
2 in 3 pets will have a significant health expense in their lifetime at costs that can quickly spiral out of control. This can create turmoil in your clients' financial lives and could significantly affect your job opportunities.Request More Information
Why do rescues work with us?
$40 referral donation for each new pet owner
FREE subscription for staff and regular volunteers (up to 2 pets/owner)
Adopters get a 2-month FREE subscription to Eusoh
Multi-pet discounts are available to anyone
Build a caring community with your adopters
A dedicated Eusoh representative will help answer any questions
A case study with Wags & Walks
- Wags & Walks is one of the most respected rescues in the Los Angeles area.
- Wags & Walks partnered with Eusoh to build their own Wags community group. All the staff of Wags is part of the community and they wanted to show their adopters they stand by their pets.
- They can see what is happening with their pets going forward and stay connected with their adopters.
- There are already over 100 dogs in their own community group and it continues to grow each week!
- As a result, we have been blessed to contribute over $5000 in donations to their shelter as a result.
What people are saying about Eusoh?
Eusoh provides a reliable resource for our adopters to protect their pets. All rescues should have access to fair and comprehensive coverage and Eusoh provides it! The Eusoh team is always willing to support our staff and talk with adopters. Eusoh makes it easier for some people to consider adoption, as well!
KATHRYN HURLEY — Development Director, Wags & Walks
As a single mother and student, I am extremely grateful to have Eusoh for my adopted Oakland Animal Services dog, Fluff. When he was diagnosed with a torn CCL, I knew that I would be able to afford his care thanks to cost-sharing with the Eusoh community!
CAROLINE WATSON — Dog Mom of Fluff
Here's what we can provide you:
- Digital brochures and whitepapers
- Physical brochures. We can mail them to you!
- Your own personal Eusoh website
- Verbiage for your social media posts
- Verbiage for your newsletter or blog articles
Spread the word about Eusoh and help give our furry friends the care they deserve!